Many people want their Tampa swimming pool and outdoor living space to exemplify their own personal style. Fortunately, there are many ways to customize a pool to your lifestyle and personal tastes.
Here are 7 creative ways to make your Tampa swimming pool unique:
1) Shape it! Start with an existing pool shape, and then make it unique by changing some of the angles and curves of the pool. A few small changes can make a significant difference to the overall look.
2) Rock it! Adding stone to a pool will give it a unique, natural look. The stone could be used to create a landscaping planter, a beautiful waterfall or even a secluded grotto.
3) Light it! Lighting can also give unique character to your pool. You could add underwater lights, border lights or even floating lights. Lighting will also increase the amount of time you spend in and around your pool, making it an inviting evening destination.
4) Fire it! Another way to make your outdoor living space one of the "hottest" places to hang out is with fire features such as tiki torches, fire bowls, and fire pits.
5) Water it! There are all kinds of different water features we can build into and around pools these days - waterfalls, fountains, sprays, massaging jets. The key is to design into your pool combination of water features that fits the style and use of your pool.
6) Plant it! The trees, bushes and flowers planted around a pool give it a unique style. With the right landscaping you can give make your Tampa outdoor living space feel like your at the beach, in Hawaii, on Key West, in a tropical rain forest, or at an exclusive resort.
7) Contact Grand Vista Pools. We at Grand Vista Pools know how to design custom swimming pools in Tampa, Clearwater, Trinity and the entire Tampa Bay area. In our decades of pool design building, we have seen and built it all. We take the time to get to know our clients, and as a result we recommend a unique combination of features that result in a one-of-a-kind pool that exhibits your unique personality.
One of the most unusual pools we have built was for a client who wanted a "floating" boulder in the middle of their swimming pool. It was a large pool, so we placed a column in the deep end and then lowered a large boulder onto it. The client wanted his children to be able to jump off the boulder, so we also built a bench around the column so the children had a way to climb onto the boulder. It also serves as a great place for adults to sit and hang out in the deep end of the pool.
We’d love to help you design your own unique pool. Contact us today at Grand Vista Pools!