In the Tampa, Florida area, backyard pools can be a great source of enjoyment for you and your family. Swimming in your own pool is far more convenient than packing up the car and driving to a community pool or even the beach. If you want to have a swimming pool, you need a company that specializes in installing or building in-ground pools.
Getting Started with Your Tampa Pool
Swimming pool builders are companies that take you through the whole process of designing and building your backyard swimming pool. They meet with you at your house to get the measurements and layout of your backyard and to discuss the many different pool design options for the configuration and appearance of your swimming pool. They help you apply for the building permit or may do this for you. Then the pool builder is ready to do what they do best – build your pool!
Building a Tampa Pool
Here’s an overview of the pool building process.
- It starts with grading the yard.
- Next the location of the swimming pool is outlined.
- Then the hole for the pool is dug.
- The steel rebar is installed.
- Typically, at this point an inspection is required.
- After the inspection is passed, the concrete can be poured.
- Next the underground electrical and plumbing work is installed.
- This is followed by laying the tile, edging and concrete footers.
- After this the deck pavers, screen enclosures and pool equipment are added.
- A child safety fence can be installed.
- And finally the pool can be filled with water.
- After the final inspection is passed, the pool is complete and ready for swimming!
Let Grand Vista Build Your Pool
If you are looking for a Tampa pool builder or a pool builder anywhere in Hillsborough, Pinellas or Pasco County, consider Grand Vista Pools. We specialize in pool design and construction and believe in maintaining excellent communication with our customers throughout the pool building process and beyond. We know you want to know what is going to happen when, and we are happy to provide you with that information!
Please give us a call at (888) 530-POOL or fill out the contact form here and take that first step towards enjoying a new swimming pool.