All across the Tampa Bay area, including Tarpon Springs, swimming pool designs have advanced in recent years. Homeowners no longer need to settle for a cookie-cutter swimming pool. Innovative options can not only make your pool look unique but create the outdoor living space for the specific activities you and your family enjoy.
1) Integrated Hot Tub – A hot tub is an awesome feature, providing a place to relax with massaging jets of water. It’s especially nice in the winter and spring when the air temperature is cool. In the past, hot tubs were separate from the swimming pool - and they can still be built that way, but today you have the option to integrate a hot tub with your swimming pool with a spillover from the hot tub to the pool, or build a hot tub right into the pool so people in the pool can swim right up to the edge of the hot tub.
2) Build-ins – Pools aren’t just for swimming. Would you like to lay out on a sun shelf? Enjoy a drink at a swim-up bar? Or hang out in a grotto (cave) hidden behind a waterfall? You can.
3) Water Features – There are lots of cool water features that can be built into a Tarpon Springs pool – fountains, jets, spill-overs, including waterfalls.
4) Lighting Features – Creative lighting can take almost any feature to another level - fountains, pool decks, landscaping, seating areas - you name it! Underwater lights can also add color to your pool, making night swimming safer and evening parties around the pool super-cool!
5) Outdoor kitchen - When designing your pool, think outside the box - and the pool itself. Consider all the things you would enjoy doing around it. Would you like to grill for a cookout? Serving drinks and watching your favorite team from an outdoor bar? Cook your favorite meal from from a full outdoor kitchen? Hangout with friends around a an outdoor fireplace or fire pit?
Grand Vista Pools can build any or all of these features into your new Tarpon Springs swimming pool and outdoor living space. Contact us today to discuss these options.