A lot of people want their outdoor living space and Tampa swimming pool to fit their unique style and interests. If you're one of these people, you're in luck - in this article we're going to share some secrets to getting the perfect pool to fit your lifestyle and personality.
7 Secrets to a Unique Tampa Swimming Pool
1) Shape it! A lot of Tampa pool builders use templates to churn out lots of pools with the same shape. Meh, boring. While there's nothing wrong with starting with a common pool shape, ask your pool designer to make it unique by changing some of the angles and curves of the pool. Even a few small changes can result in something unique.
2) Water it! There are many kinds of water features we can build into and around pools today - waterfalls, fountains, massaging jets just to name a few. The important thing is to design your pool to have a combination of water features that fits your style and use of your pool.
3) Rock it! Adding stone to a pool will give it a beautiful, natural look. There are many different colors and textures of stone available too. The stone could be used to create a stunning waterfall, a secluded grotto, or rustic planters.
4) Light it! Lighting will also give unique character to your pool. There are tons of pool lighting options too - underwater lights, border lights and even floating lights. Some lighting systems allow you to change the color of the lights to fit your mood or the theme of an event.
5) Fire it! Nothing heats up a scene like fire! You can really take an outdoor living area to the next level with fire features like a fire pit, fire bowls and/or tiki torches.
6) Plant it! The trees, bushes and flowers planted around a pool give it a unique ambiance. With the perfect landscaping you can give make your Tampa outdoor living space feel like you're at the beach, in a tropical rain forest, on Key West, or in Hawaii.
7) Contact Grand Vista Pools. We at Grand Vista Pools know how to design custom swimming pools in Tampa, Trinity, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs and the entire Tampa Bay area. In our two-plus decades of pool design and pool construction, we have seen and built it all. We take the time to get to know our clients, and as a result we create a unique combination of features that results in a one-of-a-kind pool to fit your unique personality and lifestyle.
One of the most unusual pools we built... was for a client who wanted a "floating" boulder in the middle of their swimming pool. It was a large pool, so we placed a column in the deep end and then lowered a large boulder onto it. The client wanted his children to be able to jump off the boulder, so we also built a bench around the column so the children had a way to climb onto the boulder. It also serves as a great place for adults to sit and hang out in the deep end of the pool.
We’d love to help you design your own unique pool in Tampa, Trinity or Tarpon Springs. Contact us today at Grand Vista Pools!