Trinity Swimming Pool Modelling Ideas
Swimming pool remodeling or renovation can mean many things from addressing one specific issue to a complete makeover of your pool and outdoor living space. Usually, for a renovation, the pool itself stays the same shape and size while the surface areas are replaced. This may include:
- Replacing the pool tiles
- Resurfacing the swimming pool finish
- Replacing the screen enclosure and possibly the screen support structure
- Installing new pavers
- Replacing the pool pump and pool filtration system
These pool remodeling options will give your swimming pool a beautiful new look and prevent leaks for years to come.
Trinity Swimming Pool Upgrades
If there are some new pool features you've always wanted in your pool, adding them while other renovations are being made will save time and money. Consider some of the following ideas:
- Add a whirlpool
- Add a swim-out or sun shelf
- Add new water features like a fountain or waterfall
- Add new lighting in or around the pool
- Add an outdoor kitchen, bar or fire pit
When planning your swimming pool remodeling, be sure to use a contractor who you trust to provide quality work and responsive customer service. We at Grand Vista Pools, strive to make your outdoor living space a place you love to spend time. We are certified installers of Pebble Tec products (the best pool surface in the world), and we place a high priority on communication with our clients to ensure you are happy with results and throughout the entire pool remodeling process.