If you live in the Tampa Bay area and would like to build or remodel a swimming pool, you want to hire one of the Tampa's best pool builders.
Which pool builder is the best depends somewhat on what you're looking for, and there can also be some different perspectives. However, there are some qualifications most people agree are necessary to be considered one of the best pool builders in Tampa and the Tampa Bay area.
1) Licensed. This might appear to be obvious, however, the best pool builders in Tampa are licensed by the State of Florida. Every pool builder says they are licensed, but you should take a few minutes to make sure. Get the license number of each pool builder you are considering and verify it with the state.
2) Insured. This is another one that may seem obvious, but when hiring a company to do a project as significant as a swimming pool, it’s worth taking the time to verify the insurance of pool builders under consideration. Contact each pool builder's insurance company and confirm their policy is active and adequate.
3) Warranty. The best pool builders in Tampa backup their work with a warranty. The warranty should cover not only the cost of materials but also the cost of the labor to fix whatever problems come up. However, don’t expect a “lifetime” warranty. No pool lasts forever.
4) Experience. The best Tampa pool builders have been building swimming pools for many years. Not only have Experience demonstrates the company's leaders understand how to operate a company, manage staff and complete projects. Additionally, the best pool builders honor their warranties, and you can't tell if a company will honor its warranty if they have only been in business for a few years.
6) Good Ratings. Some pool builders are all of the above - licensed, insured, warrantied, experienced and have testimonials - but don’t deal with problems well. Others have been in business for a long time but their quality has slipped in recent years. They could be under new management that is not measuring up to the previous performance. Check with the Better Business Bureau, look at their rating, and review any complaints.
Is Grand Vista Pools one of Tampa's best pool builders?
You decide... check our license and insurance, examine our warranties and decades of experience, see the written and video testimonials of our clients.
If you’d like to discuss building or renovating a pool for you, please contact Grand Vista Pools today!